If Peaky Blinders wore masks.....
handmade in London. 3 layers one premium Herringbone woven linen, and 2 layers Liberty lawn cotton on the reverse.
2 options on the reversed side: Black or Hot pink
We want to protect ourselves and look good, to brighten up mood, and nothing could be better than this mask brings style to you life. Plus it’s very clever too!
1. Reversible design, one mask now = 2 masks:) (please don’t reverse without washing the mask)
2. Nose bridge wires to fit nose and face with minimal gaps.
3. Face sliming 3D design from my own patterns that contours face, fitted around cheeks and chin, unlike pleated masks are loose fitting, my design make your face looks slim with minimal gaps, means looking good and more protective.
4. The lining is made in Liberty Tana Lawn cotton very fine, soft and smooth, comfortable to wear and gentle on skin!
5. Reusable and washable great for environment, wash in 60degree soapy water.
6 Adjustable elastic straps, pull the knot out of the channel and tie a new knot according the fit on your face:) easy!
1. Although it made by me, a sanitising freak— fabrics are all pre shrunk and pre washed 60 degrees and my desk and tools are all sprayed with 75% alcohol, still better you wash it before wearing.
2. Hand wash recommended because the lining made in fine cotton, or put in a net bag in delicate cycle in washing machine.
3. These masks are not the medical grade, please still keep away from people in suggested social distance, keep wash you hands and follow all the rules to protect yourself.