Due to the sale period, all filters are sold out, filters are not included in this product.
Beautiful the Kiss of Spider Woman printed cotton face mask, for adults and children, designed with mother and daughters matching styles in mind, the print is inspired by 1940s dress print, each mask is hand cut placement print one by one on light box, and handmade mask with free filters in London studio.
Available in adult size and child size 5-9 years old. Available colour in black background and white background. Please see another listing for black.
With easing of lockdown, decorating our face while feeling protected with this beautiful novelty print that brings personality and bright colours to our daily life in current situation. Plus it’s very clever too!
1. Fitted design double layers with pocket for filters, comes with 5 FREE filters.
2. Removable Nose bridge wires to fit nose and face with minimal gaps, and easy to wash.
3. Face sliming 3D design from my own patterns that contours face, fitted around cheeks and chin, unlike pleated masks are loose fitting, my design make your face looks slim with minimal gaps, means looking good and more protective.
4. Made in 100%cotton, the lining is made in Liberty Tana Lawn cotton very fine, soft and smooth, comfortable to wear and gentle on skin! ( lining colours may vary depending on stock but will all be high quality soft lawn cotton)
5. Reusable and washable great for environment. Remove filter and nose bridge wire wash in 60degree soapy water.
1. Although it made by me, a sanitising freak— fabrics are all pre shrunk and pre washed 60 degrees and my desk and tools are all sprayed with 75% alcohol, still better you wash it before wearing.
2. Hand wash recommended because the lining made in fine cotton, or put in a net bag in delicate cycle in washing machine.
3. These masks are not the medical grade, please still keep away from people in suggested social distance, keep wash you hands and follow all the rules to protect yourself.
4. Please allow 5 working days to make due to the delays of fabric.
5. Placement of the print patterns may different from the photos. Either one rose on one side with 2 roses on the other, or 2 roses on both sides.