Love London vibe? London fields map printed tana lawn cotton from Liberty archive, handmade filtered mask in London. Plus it’s very clever too!
1. Fitted design double layers with pocket for filters, comes with 5 free filters.
2. Removable Nose bridge wires to fit nose and face with minimal gaps, and easy to wash.
3. Face sliming 3D design from my own patterns that contours face, fitted around cheeks and chin, unlike pleated masks are loose fitting, my design make your face looks slim with minimal gaps, means looking good and more protective.
4. Made in 100%cotton, the lining is also made in Liberty Tana Lawn cotton very fine, soft and smooth, comfortable to wear and gentle on skin! ( lining colours may vary depending on stock but will all be soft Liberty lawn cotton)
5. Reusable and washable great for environment. Remove filter and nose bridge wire wash in 60degree soapy water.
6. the elastic can be adjusted according to your face, please pull the knot out from channel and tie a new knot on elastic.
1. Although it made by me, a sanitising freak— fabrics are all pre shrunk and pre washed 60 degrees and my desk and tools are all sprayed with 75% alcohol, still better you wash it before wearing.
2. Hand wash recommended because the lining made in fine cotton, or put in a net bag in delicate cycle in washing machine.
3. These masks are not the medical grade, please still keep away from people in suggested social distance, keep wash you hands and follow all the rules to protect yourself.
4. Please allow 5 working days to make due to the delays of fabric.
5. Placement of the print patterns is random and may different from the photos.